Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays - September 24



Teaser Tuesdays, a weekly bookish meme, is brought to you by Should Be Reading. This meme is where I will share two (2) random "teaser" sentences from a random page of whatever I'm currently reading and try to pull you guys in.

Want to play along?

  •     Grab your current read
  •     Open to a random page
  •     Share two sentences from somewhere on that page
  •     Be careful not to include spoilers
  •     Share the title, author, and page of the book

This week, it's a random free Kindle book that I got from Amazon.









"Grand theft auto is my specialty, Will. And these are the tools of my trade,"
- (The Lazarus Gene by Aubry Hildebrandt, location 1829 on Amazon Kindle.)






What are you reading this week?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...