Sunday, December 29, 2013

End 2013 - Start 2014


It is, at last, the end of 2013 and the beginning of a new year that will hopefully be filled with wondrously wonderfully new books by all of our favorite authors!

It was not long ago that I decided to work on this little blog of mine. I've found out that being a full time university student takes a lot out of a person's day; so much in fact that reading in the pace I'm used to in the past is almost impossible! x.x

BUT! But but but...

Things will be different during 2014. New semester, new schedule. So what have I done? I've made sure that I would have plenty of time to read, blog, and be more involved in the book blogging community.

So farewell 2013! I'm ready to take on another year of reading, reading, and even more reading.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...