Monday, January 6, 2014

Learning the Power of a Good Book

I stumbled unto something really cute while half paying attention to my television screen, something that I feel like should be shared. Although I do not enjoy watching this particular series on the Cartoon Network, I can't help but really like episode 27 of Teen Titans Go! titled "Books".


It's an episode where Starfire, Robin, Beast Boy, and Cyborg are so bored that they *gasp* decide to try to set their imaginations free by reading books. And boy do they get ADDICTED! Raven, who has always been a reader, tries to make the other four understand the power of what a good book can do to a person; both bad and good things (like being obsessed, that sneaky double-edged sword).


It makes me proud to see that cartoons that are usually senseless and not-as-good-as-the-original have actually gotten on board with getting children and adults alike to read, read, read. I wish more "popular" cartoons would do similar things for different important subjects, but 

Thank you for letting me share this with you all.~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...