Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays - January 21


Teaser Tuesdays, a weekly bookish meme, is brought to you by Should Be Reading. This meme is where I will share two (2) random "teaser" sentences from a random page of whatever I'm currently reading and try to pull you guys in.

Want to play along?

  •     Grab your current read
  •     Open to a random page
  •     Share two sentences from somewhere on that page
  •     Be careful not to include spoilers
  •     Share the title, author, and page of the book





"'Right,' I agree, glancing back at the photo and the message scribbled across it. 'Because there isn't much time.'
And my life depends on it."
- (Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz, Location 1906 of 2563)





This is about a girl (Camelia) whose life changes all of the sudden because of the new guy in school. There's a rumour going on about him being the murderer of his ex-girlfriend or something of the sort; but of course, Camelia is the only one who doesn't totally believe that and weird stuff starts to happen to/around her. I'm not that deep into the book yet, but so far, I don't know if I like it? There's a lot of stereotype teenage stuff in it and other things that don't exactly do it for me. BUT, having read a previous series by Laurie Faria Stolarz, I'm not giving up yet. Hopefully, when I finish this first book of the TOUCH series, I'll have a better opinion.

What are you reading this week?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...